- AVEN (Asexuality, Visibility and Education Network): Asexuality Overview
- AVEN Forums
- Asexuality Archive
- TransWHAT? A guide for allies
- Transsexual Road Map
- HRC’s Transgender Visibility Guide (PDF)
- PFLAG Transgender Network: contact them to see if they have a local chapter for you or your family.
- PFLAG Transgender Handout (PDF)
- Gender Spectrum for transgender and gender diverse youth. July 13-15 2012, in Berkeley CA
- Philadelphia Trans Health Conference May 31st – June 2nd 2012, in Philadelphia PA
- Gender Odyssey August 2-5 2012, in Seattle WA
- TransGuys 2011 Conference Guide
- NCTE: National Center for Transgender Equality.
- Transgender Law Center
- Lambda Legal: Transgender Rights
- NCLR: Transgender Rights
- ACLU: LGBT Rights
- Immigration Equality for LGBTQ individuals
- Gender Spectrum
- TransYouth Family Allies
- PFLAG: Our Trans Children
- The Trevor Project
- The Transgender Child: a book full of practical resources.
- Gender Born, Gender Made
Non-Binary / Genderqueer and FTM
- Hudson’s FTM Resource Guide: The go-to guide for basic FTM information.
- Nick Gorton: Medical Therapy and Health for Transgender Men (PDF)
- Art of Transliness: On Partial Transition and/or Transitioning without Identifying as Male
- FTM Surgery Support and FTM Surgery Info Yahoo Groups. If you are considering surgery, these are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- TransBucket: a collection of surgery photos
- Hudson’s FTM Chest Reconstruction Surgery Guide
- Butch In the South: Resources for FAAB, Non-Male Identified People Who Want Top Surgery
- Neutrois.me: Top Surgery Information
- Hudson’s FTM Testosterone Guide
- VCH Hormones Guide Brochure
- Wikipedia HRT
- Neutrois.me: Testosterone Information
SOFFAs: For Family and Friends
- PFLAG: “Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays provides opportunity for dialogue about sexual orientation and gender identity, and acts to create a society that is healthy and respectful of human diversity.” Contact them to find out about chapters in your area.
- PFLAG: Coming Out Help for Families and Friends
- PFLAG: Do’s and Dont’s for Families and Friends
- TS Roadmap: Family Links and Resources
- TransYouth Family Allies: FAQ
- TransFamily Letters
- Gender Spectrum FAQ
- TransFriends: A space for friends and family (SOFFAs) of transmen and transwomen to gather and talk.
Ask me anything.